Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Local LineX application?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Nov 8, 2003.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Anyone got a line on a good dependable LineX applicator? Preferably on the North end somewhere? I want my 2500HD done but I want a good reputable shop who will do top notch prep and be around in a few years if there are issues. A great price would be nice too...

(BTW, I asked about this over a year ago but decided at the time not to do it due to money issues. Now looking for updates)

2. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I think there is a dealer on the east side of Cave Creek road south of Peoria (I think). If I'm correct, there is a huge guy named Jim who owns the joint in there. I haven't seen any of his bed liner work that I know of, but I have heard rave reviews about the quality of his paint work when he did that, so I would assume the quality of work has not changed. If you go there and see a huge guy there, tell him that Nick from Tatum sent you.
    Let me know,
    Nick

3. the_goat

the_goat 1/2 ton status

I don't know if you are still looking but there is a Line X shop on the northeast corner of Greenway and Cave Creek.

4. the hulk

the hulk Registered Member

the shop is call the squirt shop he does bed liner and he a good friends of mine he did the under side of my blazer i think its about 300. for a bed liner the phone # is 602-944-3320 [ QUOTE ]
    I think there is a dealer on the east side of Cave Creek road south of Peoria (I think). If I'm correct, there is a huge guy named Jim who owns the joint in there.