Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Local man killed in Iraq---

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by diesel4me, Oct 28, 2004.

1. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

If you hear my hometown mentioned in tonites news,its because a local soldier(Marine Cpl.Brian Olivera)was killed in Iraq--he lived a few streets away from me,but I didnt know him.The paper said it was his second tour of duty--he died of injuries sustained in "enemy action".He leaves behind a wife in San Diego, and a six week old baby boy he had only seen in pictures--pretty sad stuff.
    Here's to a brave man,only 22 years old,who gave his life for his country--R.I.P. Brian--they cant hurt you anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    (sorry for the off topic post--I know this is lounge material) /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. wkasak

wkasak Registered Member Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Wow, sends chills down my spine. I hear taps playing for him. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

sorry to hear about it. my wishes to his family
    Grant

5. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

... T
    ... |
    ... |
    ... |/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    ... |
    ... |
    __|_____________________ /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I feel sorry for the 6 week old kid who will never know his father. I think if your gonna have a young family like that you should look for a job that isn't so risky, but thats just my opinion....

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I feel sorry for the 6 week old kid who will never know his father. I think if your gonna have a young family like that you should look for a job that isn't so risky, but thats just my opinion....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you can just quit the military or you shouldn't have a family because you're serving your country. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

SEMPER FI!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

11. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

may he rest knowing he did his best and his son will grow up knowing what his father did . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    rest in peace .

12. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

semper, /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

j

14. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

May God be with Corperal Olivera and his family. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

and as far as this[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    This MAN just died serving his country and probably concieved his child on military leave, never seen him and you disrespect him? go scr-- yourself!
    I apoligize to all the other members who read this but you. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif