Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Local mud hole video

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 83L98blazer, Dec 16, 2005.

1. 83L98blazer

83L98blazer Registered Member

Here is a video of me and my blazer playing around in a local mud hole. HERE

I also have a question of what I should use to paint the exterior of the truck. I just read the article in the feb. 06 4WOR about the durabak smooth bed liner that they installed on a 72 long bed. In the article they say that this stuff is cheap but $130 per gallon is just not chaep enough for a truck that needs the money spent elsewhere. So question is what is the best bang for the buck in exterior coating's. I am also going to be rolling and brushing this stuff on not spraying. How durable is regular automotive paint?

I am also stuck on what color I want to go with, I have narrowed it to 3 choices dark grey, yellow or orange. And I will be painting all the chrome trim and camper shell black.

Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys seeing me get stuck at the end of the video:D :doah:

2. stayaway

stayaway Registered Member

Where in GA are ya at

3. 83L98blazer

83L98blazer Registered Member

I am in Elbert co. GA on the SC border.

4. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I tried some krylon H20, and it looked nice. Dries real smooth and shiny:D . For a flat, look around for duck boat paint, cabelas sells some that I am going to use.