Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Local Preacher go's hunting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Local Preacher go\'s hunting

I go to church every once in awhile. Anyways, the Minister at my church is originally from Texas. He took a few people on a hunting trip in Webster, Co. Texas last month. They went after wild boar. One of the guys that went on the trip is the weatherman for a local TV station. They are running footage from the trip on the news as I type this. Looks like it would have been alot of fun. This is the same Minister that drives a Corvette. http://www.rimrockchurch.com/index1.htm

2. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Re: Local Preacher go\'s hunting

Z3PR
    Would this be the preacher?
    [​IMG]

Checked out the site and looks like a come as you are church. Cool.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, that looks like Rob, and yes, Rimrock is a very come as you are kind of church. They don't pressure you to do anything you don't want too do. I'm thinking of volenteering to work at the church camp this summer. They have a camp for under-privlaged kids. They do fishing, canueing, hiking, ...ect. I think it would be fun.

4. 87Blazerlady

It will be fun, Paul. Working with any kids is great. Have fun when the time comes. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Doe's He round up heathin's the same way? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

They have regular camp counslers, I'll be doing what the camp counslers needs help with. Basicly a tag along. Helping with the Canueing, Fishing, ...ect. things like that. It'll be days only, they don't need overnite help. It does sound like fun. I like doing things like that for kids. Might have to load a few of them up in the K5 and do some trails. Thats one thing they're looking for. People with 4wd vechiles. Basic trail, nothing a stock 4wd vechile wouldn't be able to handle. They do 3 camps a summer. Each one lasts for a week.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Doe's He round up heathin's the same way? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Got me, LOL.

8. 87Blazerlady

Paul, that's the best job....helping..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I had a Jeep Commando once /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif(old thing...I think it was a '63), loaded it with a bunch of kids and headed for all of the back dirt roads, the old jeep even found a couple of fields. Those kids had a blast and so did I. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif