Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Location??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by UTmobile, Aug 20, 2002.

1. UTmobile

UTmobile Registered Member

anyone located in the dfw area, hve yall heard of champion spring...or something along those lines? if so, are they as good as people say they are or should i look around somemore? im trying to find the cheapest place to go to buy a new set of leaf springs all around. please help if possible

2. surg82k5

surg82k5 1/2 ton status

just wondering if there is any specific reason you don't want to get some off of the internet you can find really good deals... I got my springs all the way around (4") from Rough Country and they are working great all for me. I am in the Austin are just curious if you go to UT...

3. UTmobile

UTmobile Registered Member

i best friend can get them for whole sale, but my dad is telling me to go to this place since the are supposedly the experts on leaf springs in our area and they can re-arc and add an ad-a-leaf. which isnt what i want, but i was just wandering if anyone else had heard of them. and no i dont go to UT, my truck is a burnt orange color and that is just what my friends have called it since i got it.