Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Locker Identification

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by smprider112, Aug 7, 2004.

1. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

I found this locker for sale..pretty cheap, its listed as for a Dana 44, but the guy isnt POSITIVE...anyways does this look like a dana 44 locker? It looks like a lockright maybe /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif does it look like everything is there?? are there supposed to be some type of big pins that should be there or are those valleys for something that is in my diff allready...anyways does this look like a good buy for 50 bucks? or should I pass on it?
    Heres the pic of it
    thanks for any help /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

it looks like an lockrite to me /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif for $50 sounds like an deal to me.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

for any kind of locker 50 bucks is a good deal I would think /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Looks like a Lock-Right or Detroit EZ locker. Both aren't that strong in a D44 or 10 bolt, and I'm not 100% sure but it looks like there may be parts missing.

Rene

5. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks like a Lock-Right or Detroit EZ locker. Both aren't that strong in a D44 or 10 bolt, and I'm not 100% sure but it looks like there may be parts missing.

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I was thinking...but from the pic at least it looks like the lil springs and pins are there...but I thought there was supposed to be some BIG pin that goes between the 2 /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif