Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

locker question?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by purple76pearl, Feb 1, 2003.

1. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

any one ever heard of a lox or vox something like that for front end ? if so where can i get one? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

only thing that resembles either of those, is "OX" locker, cable activated selectable locker,

3. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Closest heard of is OX locker.Been couple articles bout it in Petersons.Sounds like good setup. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

the OX locker is close. its supposed to be a really good locker, but for a dana 60 it costs like $800 or some crazy number like that. not sure on dana 44s, but im pretty sure they dont even offer a 10 bolt application. thats all i got

5. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

well its not for me, i have a dana 44 but the guy i just got my new axles from said he wanted one, and if i can find one he has more freaking parts then i could ever use, so if anyone knows where i can find out it would be appreciated he runs a 60, and 14ff in rear, but he builds pulling trucks getting rid of all half ton stuff, so thats why i want to trade, cause i can make 3 rides out of what he has /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif