Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lockers and Gears...who has the best prices

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Cavalry, Sep 14, 2001.

1. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    I am regearing and locking my D44 and 14bolt. going detroit in both ends and 4.11's Who has good prices and selection? Anyone have feedback on Randys ring and pinion? I have never done business with them but they look promising.

"There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness"
    Luke
    84 K5

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I hear nothing but good about Randy's R&P.... and as much as they can screw up 4WPW seems to have some of the best prices I have seen.... maybe they can get it right for you? The one here is actually not that bad anymore since certain people don't seem to work there...!

9/11/01... "We will overcome"
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html</a>

3. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

I Love Drivetrain Direct personally. Won't buy from anyone else unless it is Currie, Moser, etc. But for general parts DD has awsome service and they really know what they're talking about. Here's their website http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch

4. SWAMPRNR

SWAMPRNR 1/2 ton status

4WPW did mine over a year ago.Had it back in three days. There price was cheaper than the other shops i called.And i got it back quicker.The other places wanted to keep it for a week at least.

A BIG HAMMER CAN FIX ANYTHING.. [​IMG]

5. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

I've had good luck with Rieder Racing as far as price, service, know how and shipping, Got my stuff in the next day.