Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

lockers

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by k5blazerus, Jul 19, 2001.

1. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

ok guys here it is. I am going to put another locker in the rear of my blazer that has a 12 bolt rear end. I had a detroit awhile ago but something went wrong while I was out playing and sent my rear end all to hell. while in the mean time I had it toatally redone and At the end of this month I will be buying another locker. But here is the thing I cant afford a detroit so I was wondering what was the best next locker to use anyone that is running something other than a detroit or LS I want to hear some info on differnt lockers so lets hear them. I only drive my blazer to go wheeling or when I get tired of driving my big red chevy well ITs not that big but it rides on 36 swampers.
    Colin

IF its not broke , break it and upgrade it.

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I think your not getting replies because there is no other choise than a Detroit[​IMG].Now that Ive had one I will never use anything else.What happened to the old one?

"I AM THE HILIFT KING"<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang>community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang</a>