Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LODI guys please read, I need HELP

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chris672, May 31, 2002.

1. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

I got pulled over today because my truck matched the description of a Blazer that was involved in a hit and run and it wasnt me. The officer said that I fit the description too. The officer took my info and some pics of me and my truck and he was going to take them to the guy that was hit on his bike and see if he id's me. I know that there is a blazer in town that looks alot like mine. Anyone know where this guy lives. What do I do it the guy says it was me?
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/chrisandliz00>pics of my Jimmy</a>

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey chris pm me the time and all that and You can say you were working or what ever at my house and I too have seen it and will keep my eye open for him....mike

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

why lie about where he was....he dident do it so??

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ya I know he didn't but if the guy happens to id him (probley never even saw the guy just going by the blazer) then that gets sticky...mike /forums/images/icons/wink.gif