Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by MudNurI, Apr 11, 2003.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I log in- I go to "my home" it bumps me back out- to the "log in" page...I log in- this time I click- REMEMBER ME ....click submit-- go to "my home" BUMPS me back out- to the Log in page.....this is REALLY startin to P*SS me off!

Never have I had as many problems with this log in crap as I have had in the past week.....for 2 days, I was logged in at the "my home" page, but not on the forums.... UUGGHHHHHHH

So- how would one get to "my home" if it won't let me get past the damn log in page?

Brandy

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Tha happened to me a few times a while back. Clear your history and temp files, then try it again. I actually had to delete the cookies from CK5 one time, and another time I had to reregister with a different name, then enter my current username into the member verification page that you get in the email that it sends you after you register. </font>

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Happened to me too.... like Evan said clear out everything. Once you do that you should be good to go. I might even suggest downloading something like Adaware to clean out your system even further. It's free and works awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I had it happen to me when Steve did an update (like 2 back I think) and I never did get it to work. Delete files, cookies, etc. and no joy. But, when you come straight into "My Home", you can just click "My Home" from the login and you'll go straight on in without actually logging in. At least that is what I did... Now that favorite forums is not there, I just go straight to "Main Index" setup to show only favorites...