Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LOL, Congrats on your new Gov. California!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by clubba68, Jan 10, 2004.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Arnie (not work appropriate). /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

3. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

i can't believe that clown got into office /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i can't believe that clown got into office /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You live in SF and wonder about anything in California????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mr_fujisawa

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You live in SF and wonder about anything in California????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

there's more to california than SF? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

yea but not much. I think Arni was the only person in the whole recall that could so any good for this stupid state. Mind you I dont think he can do much but hes better than all the other asshats that were in the running.

7. mr_fujisawa

[ QUOTE ]
    yea but not much. I think Arni was the only person in the whole recall that could so any good for this stupid state. Mind you I dont think he can do much but hes better than all the other asshats that were in the running.

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon. . .you mean larry flint and webster aren't good candidates?

what about the dancer that wanted to make lap dances a tax write off? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

haha lol this state is such a joke. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, save B1 Bob and Reagan, not much good has come from CA with respect to political leaders. Feinstein is prolly the most left wing wacko senator there is right now... even worse than the two idiots from WA! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j