Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LOL!!! Electric Turbo !!! Get Your's Today!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Nitrodrip350, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

LOL!!! Electric Turbo !!! Get Your\'s Today!!!

<font color="red"> Warning Large Covered Boobs on the next page - Incase You are at Work </font color> /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=6755&amp;item=1875396548

This guy is right up there with the other person that put money up for sale on Ebay!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

This is the actual ad - I can't believe that some spend 100.00 for a plastic electric fan!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=6764&amp;item=1875510410

Shane - /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry wrong Forum - Thought I put it in the "All Non 4x4 Issues" /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Re: LOL!!! Electric Turbo !!! Get Your\'s Today!!!

Thats hilarious! I wonder if E-bay'll take it off?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Nitrodrip350

There are a couple guys on there selling the fan for what it is used for, and they bad mouth the death out of these dumb ricers!!!
    I don't think they can take it off, he is selling something!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Shane - /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. CooknwithGas

CooknwithGas 1/2 ton status

I love it! I had some guy in a small black car (turned out to be a furd Probe with all the "probe" emblems gone)try to chase me down and pick a fight. He threw something at my truck (a coin, I think). I was basically ignoring him till the coin throwing incident. I then swerved to basically squash him and he backed off and went about his way. This little "probe" trying to harass my truck with big tires, etc. I think all he could see was my NP203 paint job anyway.

Maybe in a perfect world the "probe" guy is the winner of that auction. Nebraska License plate NMD395 if anybody sees him on the road.

Here's the funny part. The incident was on my way to work where I go every day and I spotted the little thing just up the road and the guy works for a telemarketing company! I guess that explains his disposition. He gets hollered at by angry homeowners at dinner time, then he comes to work all frustrated and throwing change at big trucks.

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Have his car towed. Its real funny. Say you cant get out of work but its not running and have them take it to a garage. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Nitrodrip350

You should yell out the window that his spare change could go to neon fart tip that he has been wanting so bad!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I just can't believe how stupid people can get ....... all I here is dumb redneck, stupid ugly truck, at least my modifications are for the K5's performance and not all your prepubescent skirt wearing boyfriends opinions of what a fast car should be!!!

LOL! - Shane /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif