Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LOL.. MTV Cribs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Mar 7, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Did anyone see the show lastnight? MTV went to the drummer of Blink 182's house. One of his many rides was a new Chevy burb (I think) that was lifted 20". It was riding on weld wheel's and at least 40 inch hawg's. It was a pretty nice rig,but it needed a few things..LIKE A STRAIGHT AXLE IN FRONT! Anyone else see it?

2. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

yeah, I saw that... when he turned on the engine and said `its pretty loud, so its pretty cool' I laughed, cause that things got nothing on my C20 BBC running strait pipes or glass packs, or even th K20 with its little 350 running through Flowmasters. sweet looking 53 caddy tho,

even funnier then that, was `lil Romeo' showing off his `crib' with his mini chandalier in the video game room, his Shoe room, his studio, his lakeside view where he could `think about things' his mom cooking dinner, and his ugly ass car.... a 12 year old rapper with a CAR he CAN'T DRIVE FOR 4 MORE YEARS, although it has a PS2, Xbox, gamecube and etc built into it... and its painted diareah metalic greenish yellow...

-Rich

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Okay there is NOTHING wrong with having a SHOE ROOM! Only a man would not understand that... I think if I had my choice of an addition for a garage or a shoe room- I'd have to take the shoe room... I have BOXES of shoes in my closet and I mean BOXES.. they all go back in the original box after I wear them.. with pictures on the front of the box so I can see them- stacked 6 boxes high- about 25 boxes long- in our closet, then there are some in Gabrielles closet, and "daily" shoes in the living room closet. LOL

Brandy

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif dang, I don't think I'll wear that many shoes in my entire life!

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I hear ya... shoes are cool! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

6. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

You sound like John- has has 5 pair of shoes- 1 pair of Sorel's, 1 pair work boots, 1 pair hiking boots, 1 pair sneakers, and a pair of Teva's - and he can never understand WHY I need 15 pair of sneakers LOL
    Brandy

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Crap ! I missed it ........... hopefully I'll catch it later.

8. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I think it was a Denali. Tacky little POS /forums/images/icons/smile.gif. I liked it better than the pimp rides all the other guys have. I would like to see him running over master p's Bently with it! That would be cribs not to miss!

9. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

15 pairs of sneakers? I just don't understand it. My wife is the same way.

I have One pair that I have worn almost everyday for 2 years. They are black so you can't tell how old and holy they are unless you look close. One pair of Army jump boots that are my work boots that I've had for 10 years (resoled twice). One pair of Tevas and a pair of hiking boots. Oh, and pair of black dress shoes that I have yet to wear.

10. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Hahaaa... I hear ya Brandi... I don't think I require a shoe room, but I definetly need a bigger closet in my place. I have quite a few pairs myself... about 20 now, but at least I haven't labeled them with polaroids like my gf does /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif. Isn't it like a law of nature that a woman has to own at least 30 pairs of shoes... even if 5 pairs don't fit anymore and 5 five pairs are left over from costum parties or the seventies /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ?

11. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

funniest thing about cribs is that 90% of those people will be bankrupt in 5 years and living in those cars.

12. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

that was a yukon denali...its like an escalade with a gm badge on it...those things are nice...

just a question...how would you put 20" of lift on an ifs...for some reason i thought it did have a straight axle...

Later