Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Long Beach Peeps.......?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mtnman210, Jan 14, 2006.

1. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

Ok I need some help QUICK! Long story short I've got the 1st "real" date with a great girl tomorrow night and I promised a good night(I don't know what I was thinking). She lives in Long Beach I guess near the Lakewood Golf Course. I do not know there area at all. So where should I take her. Not looking for anything to fancy but more for a good time. I'm I'm 22 she's 21 so something with that kinda of crowd. I need a battle plan

Suggestions............?

2. ChickenRammit

ChickenRammit 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Take Her To The Yardhouse Over At The Long Beach Pier Area. Or If Not The Yardhouse, There 20 Other Places Right There To Choose From. Yardhouse Has Yard Tall Beers(3ft tall). Let Us Know How It Goes.

3. hidesertwheelin

hidesertwheelin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The yard house is Gettho! Take her to the Pike. They have a Bubba Gunp Shrimp factory there, and a few other reesturants. The game works has a bowling alley and a mech. bull. Theny you can takt the little red bus to either pine street (you can walk also it's not far) or down to Belmont Shores for a $1.

4. dleroy43

dleroy43 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Buy a bottle of Bacardi and go to the queenmary and chase ghosts:dunno:
    nevermind thats what I would do with my girl:doah:

5. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Follow-up, BUDDYRAMMIT is talkin about www.shoreline.com , should be enough variety there and just up the road from QM.
    Man, dating long distance sucks after a while, I was doin that with my wife; 30 mi each way, 120 mi "evening":wink1: call me dear tracker.

6. ChickenRammit

ChickenRammit 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

THANKS MAN, I COULDNT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THAT PLACE, BUT ITS SEEMS LIKE AN EASY PLACE TO HELP BAG SOME SNATCHOLA.

7. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Or bag a "Dear".

8. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

I am in UT right now, but I grew up in the city just north of Long Beach. Take her to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles - that place is awesome and very creative - but be prepared to eat chicken on waffles. The long beach aquarium is also there, but that is kind of kid oriented. Belmont shores is kinda cool. The pike has been around forever, but they have recently tried to revamp it (kinda like the rest of Long Beach). Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles will make for an unforgettable night though

9. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

Well thanks for all the help.:bow: Ended up getting a late start since I had been wheeling all day. I got home and fell asleep. So I didn't get down to LB until about 9. We ended up at the yard house. It was an ok crowd in there being it was a sunday night. Downed a couple half yards and then went for a walk along the paths by the harbor. It was butt ass freezing so we ended up back at her house and "watched a movie".......

I just got home:wink1::wink1:

Thank you to the "brotherhood"

10. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

:bow:

11. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

should have called up Mario aka Badfish4tail. He lives not too far from there.

12. badfish4tail

badfish4tail 1/2 ton status

I was also with him all day. I didnt see this thread until it was too late. Oh well glad things went OK;)