Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Long Beach, WA - Memorial Day Weekend

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, May 20, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

My family will be camping in Long Beach over Memorial Day weekend. Anybody else going to be there? That weekend they are holding "The Worlds Longest Garage Sale". You'd think there's be some cool truck stuff kickin' around in all that.

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

ya know... I think we might be headed up there too. The better half's dad has a house on the peninsula that we stay at /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif we might need to hook up and go play in the sand /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Shane,

This is the FIRST Memorial Day that we are NOT going up there!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Have to go to Poulsbo, WA for Samantha's soccer tournament.

4. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Like every other Memorial day weekend we don't go anywhere it gets nice and quiet around here with all the neighbors gone camping /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Also gives us time to button up the Camaro /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Have fun though, hope the weather cooperates /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Ryan - If make it up there, gimme a call on my cell /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Frank - Bummer. I thought for sure you'd be heading up there. lol. Oh well, we do what we have to do! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Have a good time!

Deanna - I hear you. We usually either stay home because our neighborhood disappears for the weekend, or head for the hills on the other side of the Cascades. This year we decided to do something different and go to the beach. Have fun working on the Camaro. It'll be sweet when you get it all done! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Looks like we will be doing a head gasket on the Blazer that weekend /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif She blew one between 1 and 3 cylinder yesterday and is now puking white smoke out of the left tail pipe. We are going to button up the Camaro this weekend so I will have something to get the kids with and drive to work. If it isn't one thing its another.

Btw....if you still want to borrow my welder your welcome to it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif