Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

**** Long overdue thanks!!!!!! *****

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pauly383, Feb 22, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Well during the last few months I have done my rearend and gathered parts , and lifted my truck. I want to say thanks to my wife first (puts up with me) and CK5 members: jaysbeast labor/shackleflip, bigyellowjimmy labor/spare tire, marv_springer labor/lockright install, iceman44 12 bolt shafts , wakeboard&4xer 12 bolt shafts/dash bezel,87gmcjimmy ORD disconnects , bablazer73 seatbelts/gearidicator (freebie from ny), 4xcrazy (bestfriend 4ever), c'moe lights, brian1 grilleguard, hossbaby50 measurements , coloradok5 expedited stickers. I love this board for the ideas and help and if I forgot anyone while I am in this SAPPY mood I'm sorry /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

To hell with all the thanks,,,where's the cash bubba??? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Only the coolest people like Blazers.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Only the coolest people like Blazers.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

UMMM,,,OK,,,whatever /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. pauly383

Cash.........you'd spend it on something flashy like lighting /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

7. pauly383

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif I guess everything goes with a Blazer

8. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Cash.........you'd spend it on something flashy like lighting /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Strobe lights baby,,,yeeeeaaah!!

actually i need a bigger amp for those ground pounders in da back of the ride. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

But first i need new tires... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh and Burbs rock.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, they rock,,,back and forth, side to side, and thats just tryin to drive them down the road. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also have planety of room for /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

11. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if they like half a truck /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

12. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And if thats the case, you guys would not have the D60's and 14FF's. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

13. pauly383

Half a truck /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Well at least thanks for calling it a truck. I absolutely REFUSE to call these SUV's . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

What the heck is an SUV anyway? Really just taller, squished up station wagon. When are the wood-grain panels coming back?

15. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Wood paneling? i thought that was just the crate a new car came in that people forgot to remove?? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

16. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

sure thing man! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if they like half a truck /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What the heck is an SUV anyway? Really just taller, squished up station wagon. When are the wood-grain panels coming back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, my title does call my Blazer a Station Wagon! SUV's are for the rich.... The rich destroy everything good..... Harley's and now 4x4's...

pauly383k10,
    how are the shims working? Thanks for your help too....

19. pauly383

[ QUOTE ]
    The rich destroy everything good..... Harley's and now 4x4's...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nail on da' head /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

pauly383k10,
    how are the shims working? Thanks for your help too....