Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Long shot... someone buy this NP203 for $65; 4" front springs $100

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mountainexplorer, Apr 24, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Long shot... someone buy this NP203 for $65; 4\" front springs $100

I have one NP203 part-time T-case, 32 spline input, no adapter, $65 (was behind a TH400).

4" front springs and rear blocks for a '69-'72 K5 (I bought these from IGOR at the swap meet for my friend's '72, who decided he wanted a 6" lift after I bought this), $100

I'm supposed to be on the west end of the state by this afternoon /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif... but lack of money is prohibiting any travel. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

I can bring this stuff with along my way from Spokane to Renton. (509)953-8391

2. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

Re: Long shot... someone buy this NP203 for $65; 4\" front springs $100

if you still have the 203 and it was from a 400 and is in good shape ill take it off your hands next month when I get up there.
    I need a 203 for my doubler.

if you still have it then I might be able to take a little drive from vancouver.

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Re: Long shot... someone buy this NP203 for $65; 4\" front springs $100

Well, it was kind of a on-the-spot last minute attempt to get gas money. I ended up having to borrow the money to make the trip on Saturday, and I'm back home in Spokane now. I have a person interested in the 203, but check with me later in case the deal doesn't go through.