Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Longer Rear Brake Lines????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by magnum4x4, Nov 7, 2004.

1. magnum4x4

magnum4x4 Registered Member

I have a 73' blazer with a shackle flip and 56" springs. I am looking for a longer rear brake hose w/ block. Do you guys have any part #'s for me or any suggestions.

Thanks

2. k5floyd

k5floyd 1/2 ton status

i got a set of procomp stainless brake hoses from ORD. they're very nice peices, and they include the block, fittings, and such. I think theyre over priced, but my mom bought them for me for my birthday. offroaddesign

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i got a set of procomp stainless brake hoses from ORD. they're very nice peices, and they include the block, fittings, and such. I think theyre over priced, but my mom bought them for me for my birthday. offroaddesign

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got rear lines available as well from Pro Comp, Skyjacker, or Superlift. I usually suggest the Superlift ones, they're slightly more expensive but can be had super long for those flexy applications. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I also offer non-DOT approved brake hoses any length you want (20' long if you want) but there is a significant lead time and they are NOT DOT approved.

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

a guy over on the pirate vendors forum sells some hella nice lines, any length ya want, any color ya want. Standard sizes up to 28" long have 24 hour turnaround time. DOT approved. For the 52" spring swap, thats what I'm going with... bushings from Tims. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j

5. magnum4x4

magnum4x4 Registered Member

I Need a longer REAR Brake Hose with the block to attach to a 14 bolt. The one the hard line screw into.

6. trikstark5

trikstark5 1/2 ton status

I used a Superlift's stainless braided lines. They fit perfect and look good... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif