Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

looing for chrysler 360

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 4xrick, Feb 3, 2004.

1. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i have a friend who is looking for a chrysler 360 for a good price and it needs to be running nothing special but running if anyone knows of anything please let me know.
    thanks
    Rick

2. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Would a 70's 440 work? Just rebuilt, has 1500 miles on it has all the paper work for the engine. $600

3. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

He would need a big block tranny to go with the 440.My sister might be willing to get rid of her freshly rebuilt 360.I'll ask her and see.

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

being i dont know diddly about chryslers is a 440 a big block? i am guessing it is he does have a tranny for a big block it is all ready to go accept no engine the good thing about this deal is i am buying the 360 and trading him a freshly built 383 stroker for it so the cheaper i can get it the better being unemployed and all myself.

5. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

Chrystlers 383,400,and 440 are there Big Blocks and use a different bolt pattern than the small blocks.They are the same tranny (727 torque flite)just with a different bolt pattern.I'll let you know a price when I find out.

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

see I really dont know diddly about mopar stuff I thought the 360 was a big block like the ford 360 I will find out from him if he has a tranny to fit but i honestly doubt it so if you can get me a price on the 360 that would be great thanks.
    Rick /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifso the only thing he wants is a chrysler 360 so if anybody knows where i can get one PLEASE let me knoww thanks /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

FYI~
    My firend has one in his garage along with a 440. He is a gearhead totaly Mopar performance. Nowa days he is a family man so this HPMopar stuff is just sitting in his garage.
    Only problem is he lives in Mantica California, 1hr south of Sacramento....shipping is not an option but he is willing to sell...

9. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well i wish i could do that but i have no way to get it from there to here /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif