Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Look at Mrs. K-Fed now

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gauder, Feb 23, 2006.

1. gauder

gauder Banned

2. muscle

muscle 1/2 ton status

god i cant stand her and her husband is a friggin dweeb

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Don't pollute the oceans with trash!
    keep Britney on dry land.

:haha: Good thing it's illegal to hunt whales.

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

You can just make out the harpoon marks.......

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh come on, it's not that bad at all.

6. hack500

hack500 1/2 ton status

I think she looks better now than she did before baby #1.

7. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

That outfit would look even better if she also had a pearl necklace.......

8. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

man all you guys know you would still hit it.

9. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

10. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Fo' shizzle, I'd put a baby up in dat.

11. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ebonics translation anyone?

12. Resurrection_Joe

For sure my friend, I would be glad to have the opportunity to have sexual intercourse with said woman

13. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

yeah, what RJ said!

i think she looks damn good, i'd definitely still hit it. since she has a kid, you know she puts out now.:D

14. Resurrection_Joe

I was just translating, I don't really want any part of that. She looks mean.

15. midnitewarya

Bringing this thread back to life, did y'all here she's knocked up again? Apparently it's K-Fed again too. Stupid, stupid girl.

16. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

What?! Need a Linky-verification.

17. midnitewarya

Grabbed this of MSN, but there is similars posts just aboot everywhere.

Britney Baby Talk Heats UpSpears' suspicious swelling; plus, stars get charitable, Cruise considers taking the plunge (but not the matrimonial kind), Pitt gets miffed and more ...
    March 9, 2006
    Britney Spears isn't about to let persistent pregnancy rumors stop her from dressing in the manner to which she's become accustomed. On Tuesday, the bygone pop princess, 24, who gave birth to Sean Preston in September, traipsed around Maui in an itty-bitty pink bikini that exposed a suspiciously swollen belly.
    So did Britney simply down a few too many Frappuccinos, or is the gene pool about to be further diluted with another spawn of Kevin Federline (he also has two children with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson)?
    It depends on whom you believe.
    When contacted for comment on the pregnancy reports, Britney's rep told MSN Entertainment, "As far as I know, she is not pregnant."
    That plausible deniability-tinged "as far as I know," coupled with the protruding stomach snaps, seems to add a wee bit of weight -- no pun intended -- to Star magazine's claims that Spears is once again in the family way.
    "I'm pregnant!" the Britster supposedly blabbed to a fellow spa-goer at Maui's Four Seasons Hotel, where the tab says she's been holed up in a $12,000-a-day (a day!) presidential suite with Sean Preston and K. Fed.
    And her scruffier, less well-heeled half, who was captured by paparazzi on the balcony earlier this week slipping on his boxer shorts under a robe (say it with us, people: klass-ee), is also said to have shared the news with a pal.
    "Kevin said, 'Britney's pregnant again,' and when I expressed surprise he said, 'Yeah, it shocked the [bleep] out of me, too,'" the buddy is quoted as telling Star.
    But Spears' spokeswoman insists to the New York Daily News that the story is "incorrect," while a spywitness adds to TMZ.com that she just appears to be carrying a few extra post-pregnancy pounds, not a baby.
    In Touch, meanwhile, says the grooming-impaired duo is using the tropical getaway as a chance to work on their "troubled marriage," which has purportedly been plagued with arguments over Kevin's spendthrift and club-hopping ways.
    A friend tells the mag that Brit, who has been photographed in recent weeks without her wedding ring (it's now back on her finger), "doesn't want to be pregnant and going through a divorce."
    Spears has made no secret of her desire for more kids, and recently gushed to People that motherhood is "such an intense experience," adding that while she's eager to get back to work, it has to be "with a definite balance for my baby."
    To that end, she spent a few days in mid-February filming a guest-starring role on "Will & Grace," set to air March 30. (By the by, in the episode she wears a skintight red dress that doesn't appear to show the slightly bulging midsection she's currently displaying).
    And while she recently told "Access Hollywood" that she has no plans for a new album, the New York Post reports she's using her island respite to record with local producer Bob Rock, best known for his work with Metallica (Liz Smith says she may also be eyeing Quincy Jones to help make over her bubblegum musical image into "something funkier, more mature").
    Of course, a second baby would likely mean her career resurrection plans would be put on hold.
    "To be a really good mom, I feel your child needs to be your full time job," she said in November 2004. "I want to raise my kids and share all of those precious moments with them and not rely on nannies." Those "precious moments," as captured by the paparazzi, have recently included Britney giving little Sean P. his very first driving lesson and frolicking in the surf as a nanny performs diaper-duty (although, to be fair, there have also been plenty of pictures of her enjoying mommy-and-me time with the chubby-cheeked ankle-biter). Still, if Brit is once again set to experience "the closest thing to God," we can't help but offer her a rousing mazel tov, y'all!

18. OrangeCrushK10

K-fed should get clipped. He now has more kids than the f---ing Brady Bunch... damned white trash....

19. midnitewarya

Agreed. Did you ever see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Ys46KA4xw

If not, prepare to be pissed. It's a shame whats happened to old Britney. After the Madonna incident, I knew it was over for her.

20. OrangeCrushK10

That is horrible. Although I do think it is the cleanest I have ever seen him.