Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Look at this crap that PETA did in my home town

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TWISTEDJACK, Jul 25, 2004.

1. TWISTEDJACK

TWISTEDJACK 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

clicky

I saw it when I was going to get a philly cheese steak from the Hot Dog vendor across from where I work. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifShe looks kinda hot, shoulda asked if you could show her how she'd really enjoy your kilbasa instead.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, those PETA guys are real idiots. I'd like for them to list for me all the animals in the world that...

1) have forward facing binocular full color vision
    2) have the metabolism / digestive system to breakdown meat products

Anything that is even close to being both of these is a meat eating predator. They go on and on about how man shouldn't be eating animals, which is demonstrably contrary to how nature has evolved the species.

What I really love is that it doesnt matter how much they whine and cry... its pissing in the wind compared to the Atkins Revolution. lol!!! meat is IN and thats not going to change in the near future.

j

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

How long did ya stand there and watch??

I guess there is a little bit of Eugene in Boise,LOL. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Damned Hippies /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Shoulda fired up one of those little mini BBQ's next to them and cooked up some steaks.

7. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I remember years ago I had a job with this fine looking little hippie chick that was going on and on about corporate cruelty to animals, and how she belonged to PETA. I said to her did she know that the wrinkle free designer slacks she was wearing had a mixture of animal fat and polymers sprayed on them to make them wrinkle free. She sneered at me and said, "F**CK YOU" (Ha.Ha..Ha...Ha). I never saw her wear a pair of designer slacks again...only jeans.

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

That's what I was thinking.
    I'd a pulled up a seat and had a big'ol steak right there in front of them!
    Then I'd have brought my dog over to let him piss on them while they lay on the sidewalk. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

If we are not supposed to eat animals, THEN HOW COME THEY TASTE LIKE MEAT!!???? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

How in the hell does making out on the sidewalk promote being a vagatarian????
    Remember, there is room for all of the creatures on the earth.....right next to the mashed potatoes.

11. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

PETA - /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

I don't hunt, I could care less about hunting. But I am thankful for those who do hunt, it saves me from hitting many critters while driving. The state gets paid (hunting permits) to implement an animal control program, and PETA gets pi$$ed. What other state program that benefits the entire population is funded almost in full by volunteers? If you'll excuse me now, my steak is almost done... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Sounds like a serious case of blueballs /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

I'da nudged the guy and said...hey buddy you do Realize she is a vegatarian right?...she aint interested in yer meat!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'd REALLY like to hear their reasoning as to why Vegetarians make better lovers????

15. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

PETA - People Eating Tastey Animals /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

16. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd REALLY like to hear their reasoning as to why Vegetarians make better lovers????

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because they won't take meat in the mouth doesn't mean they don't make up for it other places. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

17. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

She don't like the meat but she sure likes the bone....

18. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Damn, I would've tapped on the dude shoulder and asked if I could cut in!!! That chick looks purdy hot!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I would've went a few rounds of lip smackin with her! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Bring a weedwacker, bet she don't shave............. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

20. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Hungry??? Eat an enviromentalist/vegitarian... their high in protein! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif