Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

look at this phunny thing

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by FatBoyBlazer, Mar 10, 2002.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

look at the lift (body)<a target="_blank" href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1811338805>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1811338805</a>

2. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

looks like he made a secondary frame. and then put a huge body lift thing on it. kinda retarded, especially with only 367 hp, u'd expect a bit more to turn the 44's. just my opinion.

phill

3. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

sounds like it ony has stock axle too with the 15x15 rims.......if it is then the 10 bolts will sure hold up to the 44's

4. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

man reminds me of a big furd thats around here. man it's got 44's, but the guy put in a 6" body lift, and some other crap that was just a joke. if he'd have went with a little smaller tires he'd have still had big truck, but he would have had a little money to do thing the right way...

what do ya expect though it was a furd owner! LOL

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Funny how the POS's always end up on eBay. Prolly cuz anyone that see's the truck in person would die laughing at the hokey way it's lifted! "Street legal"...uh-huh, sure it is...

Rene

6. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

He lifted his truck like the old school monster trucks. He made drop down box brackets for the frame and then mounted springs. Its teh same concept as lifting an IFS truck using a droped front bracketry. It would be legal in states that only have a frame height law. I cant see if he really has it connected to the bumper, but if he does. Its legal........in the loosest sense imaginable.

7. rock.monkey

rock.monkey 1/2 ton status

appraised at 10g's!?
    was the appraiser smokin something?
    Man that thing would be a cop magnet around here,untill they pulled it off the road.....E. T.= 10 seconds!

8. GMCLegacy

GMCLegacy 1/2 ton status

regardless of hieght restraints, it is not street legal, there are no mirrors on it. this is something you want to see in person, it looks like there might be a front driveshaft on it,

9. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

How do you get in...lol. I cant see why anyone would want that thing, and someone actually bid on it, talk about smokin crack!