Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Look inside... no politics!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Oct 11, 2004.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Haven't been around much lately due to too much work and I haven't had the time to wade thru all of threads I missed to see if this is a repost... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

A joke to honor 2 favorite American pasttimes -- blonde jokes and football... what could be better?

A guy took his blonde girl friend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench... After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I saw them flip a coin and one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept
    screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!" Hel-LLLO! It's only 25 cents!"

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Ya, well one thing that Kerry does that really ... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ya, well one thing that Kerry does that really ... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Thank you /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

My wife didn't find it funny /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif So of course, it was /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif to me!

11. 502

502 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    [ QUOTE ]
    " Hel-LLLO! "

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifno political content. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Missed ya kiddo!....... You know,"All work and no play make Cheryle"..[well...nevermind]... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    A Blond!
    [​IMG]