Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LOOK!! LooK!! tons of parts for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bullets72, Jan 23, 2004.

1. bullets72

bullets72 Registered Member

I'm running tight on cash and I need to get rid of a ton of crap ASAP! Though Christmas is long gone, treat yourself or
    your loved one to some tasty bulletproof 4x4 parts,...please.
    Transmissions: 1972 TH350(complete, but needs rebuild) w/ adapter housing for NP205out of a 72 Blazer(. I also have
    the 205 input shaft and sleeve for this setup. will sell separately or the whole lot. Make me an offer.
    1978 SM465 4-speed manual with matching NP205 and adapter out of a '78 1-ton GMC(good shape)will sell separately
    or the whole lot. make me an offer.

Transfer Cases: 1978 NP205 listed above.,complete with shifter Again, make me an offer
    1872 NP205 shifter assembly off separate case, MAO
    1985 NP208 out of my recently wrecked 85 K20 Silverado, Excellent shape, clean, was working great when I made the
    swap to a 205. was mated up to a 32 spline TH400, Ihave the chrome shifter, boot ,lighted boot mount with indicators,
    spedo-cable, ect.

Suspension: 6" Superlift suspension lift for a 73-87 Chevy pickup. It's off of an 85 k20 and is about 4 yrs old and has
    settled down to about 5" but it still rides great.
    * I have the the two front springs with poly bushings they need new angle shims and centering pins but are painted
    and in good shape.
    * I have the HD 6 leaf 1-ton rear springs with ad-a-leaf and rear blocks. One rear spring needs a new centering pin,
    Great shape, make me an offer.
    1978 stock HD 1-ton rear springs with 2 inch factory blocks

Axles 1978 GM Corporate 14-bolt 1-ton rear axle, is complete but differential is dissassemble, all pieces there, boxed up
    could use a rebuilt. Rest of axle is complete. mao
    1972 dana 44 set front and rear axles out of 1972 K5 blazer, good shape, I havent checked the ratio yet, but if your
    interested, give me acall and I'll let you know. mao
    *I also have the matching set of drivelines for this setup.

Engines 1972 350ci Small Block. I bought my 72, blazer with this motor in it. I took it out to swap in a 425 horse 400 I,ve
    been building. The dealership I bought it from told me it only had between 10 and 15 thousand miles on it.
    I believe it too. The motor is 100% complete turn key package. Bolt it in, gas her up and go. It ran great when I took it
    out. It started quick and I was shocked to find out how strong it ran. By the lopey idle and the impressive output you
    can tell it is
    definently cammed up a bit but not too much for a 4x4 aplication. It has been fitted with HEI ignition, has an Edelbrock
    1406 600cfm elec choke carb, aluminum Edelbrock Performer intake. orange paint, chrome valve covers and air cleaner,
    the highly sought after first gen, "rams horn" style exhaudt manifolds, first generatin brackets and pulleys with short
    water pump. I aint pullin yer leg here neither pardner, She's a runner and by no means a rip
    off. I stand by this one. I've had it stashed for about 5 months now, and I swore I wouldn't sell it, but times are tight
    and I got too>Excellent buy. Make me an offer. I won't bargain with this one much. I need to get what its worth or i'll
    just keep it.

Misc
    2 chevy steering gears.MAO.
    2 frame mount rear reciever hitchs, 73-87 chevy.MAO
    1 frame mount front receiver hitch,w/ diamont plate skid gussets,73-87 chevy, discrete mounting,very handt, MAO
    1 homemade but very HD goosenech hitch.MAO
    1 72 blazer hood no dents, no dings, no bondo, good baby blue paint, very few scratches.MAO
    4 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain t/a 35/12.50/16.5, good shape, 30% tread, cheap, MAO.
    4 American Racing AR 39 16.5X9.75 chevy 8 lug aluminum rims, beautiful clearcoated polished aluminum/black
    design,Chrome center caps,lugsMUST SEE, mint condition.MAO
    1 Big Foot XT 35/12.50/16.5 on chrome 8 lug rim, great spare.MAO
    1 chrome front bumper off 85 chevy K20 perfect condition
    1 chromegrill guard w/2 KC lights,very nice, 73-87 chevy, MAO
    1 Chrome rear bumper off 85 chevy K20
    2 diamond plate bed rails, like new longbox chevy, MAO
    1 tailgate for chevy, Siverado, chome trim, aluminum center plate, with chevrolet lettering, diamold plate edge guard,
    Herciliner coating on inside, PERFECT black paint on outside with Baby blue pinstripe, Beautiful, mint condition,
    complete,MAO
    1 DELTA diamond plate 2-door over-the-rail tool box for fullsize pickup, hydraulic doors dual locks, Perfect like new
    condition, $230 new, selling for $175.
    1 charchoal bench seat out of 85 Silverado, charchoal plush and vinyl, good shape, no fading, one small tear in plush,
    nice, MAO
    1 Charcoal dash mat for 80's chevy, perfect shape, red bowtie and "383 Stroker" embroidered on right side.
    1 black carpet set for 73-87 chevy, good shape
    1 complete guage set mounted in polished aluminum silverado bezel for 80's chevy complete with printed circuit,
    everything works great, MAO
    1 complete silverado steering column, auto shifter, tilt wheel, will sell with chrome grant GT steering wheel excellent
    shape out of 85 chevy.
    1 complete, sliding, professionally tinted rear window for 80's chevy,Lots of cool stickers great shape, MAO
    1 factory 72 blazer rear seat, good shape, hunter green vinyl

Thanks for reading through my list, hopefully you found some useful treats. Most of the the stuff you see for 73-87 chevy
    trucks came off of my 85 silverado show truck that I wrecked, so you can imagine how nice most of the parts are. There
    alot of little things I did not mention, so if your curious if I have it just give me a jingle.
    If you would like to reach me, call me at 307-331- 1246. leave a message and I call you back. Or just post a response to
    this ad. Easy enough? I am located in Casper, Wy and would be glad to work with any one to get rid of this stuff.
    Thanks guys and gals. Hope to hear from you.

Pages: 1

Previous
    Index
    Next
    Threaded

Extra information
    2 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing
    this forum.

Moderator: coloradok5, mudhog, Greg72

Favorite Thread! (toggle)
    Print Thread

Forum Permissions
    You can start new topics
    You can reply to topics
    HTML is disabled
    UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4

Jump to

Contact Us
    ColoradoK5.com Site Map

UBB.threads™ 6.4.1

Copyright © 1999-2004 by Performance Media Group, LLC All rights reserved.

Disclaimer - Privacy Statement

2. Silverado_K5

Silverado_K5 1/2 ton status

What kind of shape is the aluminum dash bezel in? How much $$ would you want for it? Let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
    Doug

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

pics? Does this go behind the front bumper or hang below? do you have pics installed? With the skid plate can you still use the factory front mounted tow hooks?

1 frame mount front receiver hitch,w/ diamont plate skid gussets,73-87 chevy, discrete mounting,very handt, MAO

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Got any pics of this:

>1 chromegrill guard w/2 KC lights,very nice, 73-87 chevy, MAO

5. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I have a buddy looking for a 6" lift. Where are you located?? you should fill out your profile.

6. biobry

biobry Registered Member

Okay...let's talk about that 350 engine...you're not willing to haggle around on the price, so...tell us what you want for it. I'm in the market for a 350 for my K5, so let's have it!

7. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Registered Member

Where are you located? How much for the front 6" springs?

8. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

how much for the 350/205 adapter shipped to 84116

9. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

quote on input spline and coupler too