Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Look, Ma! I'm goin ta Collidje

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Look, Ma! I\'m goin ta Collidje

Looks like I got me accepted into the University of Northern Colorado... me and my Xploder are goin to college next fall to make something of ourselves /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

well maybe my Xploder... I've been pondering buying another Subaru to save some cash so I don't have to work too much... But if I do that it means no Xploder driving for 4 years... I don't know if I can handle that, especially with the lift kit on the way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Re: Look, Ma! I\'m goin ta Collidje

Right On!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to college and make something of yourself. Being a cops way cool.......................but I have to live with the fact that I am 30 years old and still have a name tag. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

And I will always have to work for "THE MAN" /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

P.S. I will work for "THE MAN" ,
    but I will never be "THE MAN" !!

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yer 30??!!??!!?? wholy mother of god! I thought you were like 25 or something... I been hangin out with an old man /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oh and by the way... I tried to put that bumper on my truck last weekend (yeah I never called you /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif), it's bent just slightly so the braces won't go on the frame /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

But that's just a perfect excuse to spend $300 on that James Duff Prerunner bumper I've had my eye on for a while /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    am 30 years old and still have a name tag

[/ QUOTE ]

Youngins /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif