Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

look out texas & cali..here I come!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Mar 1, 2007.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

off to dallas and a few other towns this weekend to see family and my great grand parants, amazing how many elders I still have kickin, I do feel lucky I have only been to one funeral in the family and I have a big family.

anyways I get back monday or tuesday and then friday im off to california with the girl friend for a week. staying in a nice area of san diego, have no plans other than to be beach bums and get a burn worse than the one I have from welding:D

kind of sucks to vacation now with so much going on, but with my work truck down from the wreck the timing is great:D

anyways for some guy driving like he is from another state, ill post some pics, I might try to see where my grand dads tractor can go..

2. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Drive safe Shawn. When will you be rolling through Cali? You going out the I-10? You should post up your route incase you need some help.....

3. supersize75k5

for the texas trip ill be in a new maxima..if that thing fails me i doubt any one would be much help:crazy:

for the other trip im sure ill be in some newer or rental car, so same deal:crazy:

hell im not even bringing a cell phone, vacation to me is getting away from it all

4. supersize75k5

off to california,

going to start in sandiego, then to dana point, from there to catalina island, staying for a couple nights,

then to where ever the 30mpg rental takes us:D

5. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

Let me know when you are leaving San Diego.... I live in San Clemente which is pretty much the next town over from Dana Point. Would be cool to meet another CK5 member...

Jeff

6. supersize75k5

i wanted to do some meeting up while im here, but the g/f is not going to want to hear or talk about trucks, but i cant blame her. to be honest I dont want to think about it much myself, im on vacation from it all.

leaving monday to head up to san fransico. should get some nice pics!

and I LOVE wireless coneections!

last night went to belmont park, rode the old roller coaster and saw a security guard have a heart attack, I dont know if he died or not, crazy..makes you think:(

7. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Did you like the rack-a-dee-rack of the rollercoaster :eek1: :eek1: ??!!

It scared the hell out of me the first time I rode it :haha: :haha: !!

8. supersize75k5

i have been on it before, the girl friend loved it, its a good one and way better i think than newer coasters, the difference from steel vs wood is a big one!