Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Look What followed me Home!!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jc71355, Sep 2, 2002.

1. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    I swear I tried to lose it but I couldn't /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif . Oh well, I've been looking for a first Gen since before I got my 91 but decided on that one for reliability. Well I finnally found one that I liked so I got it. Immediate plans call for new rockers and front floor, which i got with the blazer. a 6 Pt cage and the front clip and firewall cleaned up. Origional 350 with SM465 and NP205 and Air conditioning /forums/images/icons/grin.gif but it don't work /forums/images/icons/wink.gif . Oh well hopefully one day it will look as good as the others on here.

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

SHWEET! It looks nice in the picture! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Your '91 needed a brother anyway. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

good find.looks real nice.

4. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

At least from the pic it looks like a great foundation to start from. Congrats. Someday I hope to add a 69-72 Blazer to go with my 69 K20.

5. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the compliments Ya'll. I had 71 C-10 longwheelbase my "hot rod" that was my first vehicle and I was going to redo it but my little brother decided that he wants it so my parents are giving it to him. Good excuse for a new one huh? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif