Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Look what I bought

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 73K5Kid, Oct 8, 2004.

1. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Hey guys and gals I am the new and proud owner of a 75 k5. Due to a bad divorce I had to sell my 73 to pay for some of my attorney fees. Well the divorce is over and I now have a better k5 than what I sold. I picked it up in Dewey AZ here is the only pic I have from the Autotrader.
    http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/1/5/75136015.htm
    She is a beauty. Here is the specs new vortec crate 350/ th350 and 3/4 ton axles with 4:11 gears. 4' lift 35' MT'S and ac. cd player and a nice system. Body is straight and rust free. I plan on using it as a daily driver a few times a week. The guy I bought it off let it go for pretty much nothing considering what he has in it. He just bought a new Duramax and the 75 had to go. I plan on becoming a member again when funds permit. Ck5 is the best with a great bunch of people. Take Care /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif You will be amazed at the things you can do now with all the extra $$$$ laying around, not having a wallet sucking Female around....

The best revenge is to live good....

3. big jimmy 91

big jimmy 91 1/2 ton status

Nice , how much did you shell out for it?
    Full asking price?
    BTW beware of the ex. , they still have a way of haunting you

4. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

The ex is still pissed that she did not get my 73. And yes she is still trying to suck the life out of me. And as for the new 75 I paid 3800.00. When he put the 75 up for sale he started at 6500.00 and slowly went down from there. I think I got a great deal. I am going to try and get some pics up this weekend.