Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Look what I got in the mail

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kgblazerfive, Aug 4, 2005.

1. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I know its not much but I was very suprised to get it in the mail and it made me happy, now If I could only learn how to drive :D :D

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Getting money for racing is always cool. My brother got something around $20 Saturday night. That covers the entry fee. Unfortunately it doesn't cover the gas or the blown engine............... :D

I talked to him a couple of days ago and this engine is toast also. I guess he better start selling some cattle. :D

3. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah that night cost me about $230 in hard money not counting repairs on the car. But it hurts less when you get some back.

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

we call it good when the entrance fee is covered. Of course my cousin is racing with the big dogs so Entry fee is like $50 and he rarely gets it back anymore.

5. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

I remember those day. Seems like alot more days with no check tho :haha: This one and Bubba's posts have been making me miss raceing but all I have to do is remember how much money got thrown away to bring me back to my sences. It was so much fun, but damn expencive :doah: