Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Look what I saw at Dream Machines

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mofugly13, Apr 28, 2003.

1. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Saw one of these at the Dream Machines Car Show in Half Moon Bay, CA. The guy who builds them let my Girl sit on it. I thought she was going to flood hep panties when she twisted the throttle. This bike was BAD! Wish I had got a photo. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Im sorry, those are just gay. lol!!!

j

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Speak for yourself man, those are friggen sweet. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I suppose you're just jealous that they've got more motor than you'll ever have. How can you not like a bike that roasts a tire for 100+ feet. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

looks like a BossHoss Boss Hoss web page. They basically take a 350 Ci chevy and put a bike around it. They also can make them with 502's now. I think they have 3 forward gears and a reverse gear. Seen one in person. Big, ugly, but SOOOOO much power.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn did anyone watch the videos? all i can say is wow /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Speak for yourself man, those are friggen sweet. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I suppose you're just jealous that they've got more motor than you'll ever have.

[/ QUOTE ]

not really.

[ QUOTE ]
    How can you not like a bike that roasts a tire for 100+ feet. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

roasting tires is idiotic. I'd rather be going 2 mph that 200. A spining tire is wasted traction, burnt rubber is wasted money. If i wanted to throw money away, I'd just toss the tire on a bon fire, be cheaper than buying a whole bike just to do it.

j

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I think they are pretty cool...kinda like using a Howitzer on a fly./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wish I had got a photo since she was going to flood her panties when she twisted the throttle.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH ME TOO /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif PICS NEXTTIME already!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

oh yeah and the bike ain't bad either. I've been lookin for cruisers...probably will pick something up next year. But that's a little outta my price range.

9. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Sorry man, I reread my post and maybe I came off a little hostile. I wasn't trying to be. I'll admit, I'm jealous because that's more engine than I'll ever have. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    And yes, I agree...they're quite impractical, but who says you have to be practical to have fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

That is a sweet bike! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

a motorcycle is nothing more than a toy...anybody who says they NEED a motorcycle is most likely full of it. It's something you get purely for the amusement it gives you. Yes, there are people who that is their sole source of transportation, but they have fun on it dammit.

12. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

I went to a v-twin dealer expo in indianapolis in february...i think i saw at least 3 companies who have v-8 bikes...boss hoss had the best display, but they've been around longer and have the name in v-8 bikes.

i know the guys from big brute were there, those things are just monsters.

i'd never ride one (i'm about 140 lbs), but i know a guy with a boss hoss, and it is just plain sick. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif