Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Look who blew it again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84k5, Feb 25, 2005.

1. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Say it isn't so:shocked: It's never gonna end!

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

there will never be peace between israel and palestine until either...

1) Iran and Syria quit funding the war via Lebanon

or

2) everyone on who can fight one side is dead

Iran is the number one exporter of global terrorism, Syria is probably #2, though they are geographically more important than Iran in that they directly transport terrorists, give them safe haven to train/hide in etc etc. Honestly, if Israel was to declare war on Syria and/or Iran, it would be entirely justified. All the while syria/iran are bleeding the palestinians white by using them as a pawn in their greater regional goals.

btw, anyone read those stupid comments from that Iranian government official where he was talking about how iranian nuclear sites are "invulnerable" to any sort of air bombardment? lol. Pretty funny chit. I guess he doesn't know that the B2 can penetrate his airspace at will, and has a ground-penetrating nuke with a selectable yield up to 2 megatons. I don't care what kind of bunkers they have for their program, that plane/bomb can destroy any underground complex.

j