Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lookie what showed up at 2am this morning!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Poohbair, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

At 2am this morning the dog started barking, so I wandered around the house in my underwear to find that my wheels had just showed up!!!
    [​IMG]

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Man, you suck! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

I wanted 12 bolt wheels but couldn't find any "affordable" ones so I bought the 8 bolt style. They will look sweet! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Mine were cheap enough.... free.

4. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

OUCH!! You're twisting the knife!! /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

How many did you get. Did you get the 5 you were sure of, or all 10 that were possibly there.

6. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

He just brought me 4 right now. He has at least 1 more at his house, and he may have more up behind my dads shop... not sure yet.

7. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

score /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I saw an older dodge truck all painted in camoflauge paint at the junkyard(ex-military truck I assume,4x4 with the canvas bed cover on it)and the bed was full of those type of rims.What are they used for,and more important,how much are they worth--the truck might still be there if it escaped the crushathon a few months back--I could probably get them very cheap if they are still there!. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

If the bed was full of them then pick up as many as you can!!!!! They are Hummer rims that are DOT approved double beadlocks when you put the insert in them!

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

aka depending on what you can get them for you could make a little money there boss /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Hmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif--money,yeah I think I remember the stuff!.Actually, I probably could make some dough if I releived this boneyard of some of their goodies--they bought a whole ramptruck full of stuff from a bankrupt trailer dealer,brand new draw tite receiver hitches for late model fords(boo-hiss)and about 100 pairs of dee-zee running boards,and other bling type stuff--this was a year or so ago,they just dumped the stuff in big pile near the gate,now the boxes are all waterlogged and the stuff is all scattered--I cant beleive more people didnt skoff it right up(they are a very busy yard,and more stuff seems to get ruined than sold sometimes) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifIts a shame--they sold the hitches for 35 bucks,but only a few sold.I'm gonna go back and see if I can find that truck full of rims! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifHow much should I pay if there still there??.I dont need them,but if I ever get any cash to payup and be a member here,I'd sell them to you guys on here that could use them. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

did you pay for an early delivery? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Looks sweet....

13. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

scorage!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifI want some!