Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lookin' for a gooseneck...

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by txbartman, May 19, 2003.

1. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Lookin\' for a gooseneck...

Anybody got any recommendations on where I should look for a used gooseneck for towing my rig? Preferably in N. Texas, but willing to drive if the price is right. Have many leads on new ones and some used, but trying to geta better idea of pricing and such.

Anybody got a recommendation on where to start?

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Re: Lookin\' for a gooseneck...

I think it was chevyracing that posted a link a while back to a place in Kansas that was selling brand new trailers VERY cheap. Ya might want to send him a PM about it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Let us know what you find out!!! I'm in need of a trailer too! THanks!

4. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

oh hell, goto OK city, this is the best place in the world to buy trailers. I JUST BOUGHT A 18' DECK OVER,102" WIDE, WITH BRAKES, AND NEW RIMS USED TIRES FOR WITH A SPARE AND RAMPS FOR $1530. THIS TRAILER WAS $1800 IN AMA AND IF THEY HAD ONE IN CO, PROBABLY CLOSE TO $2000. I looked at a dual tandem 24' goose neck for $3500, brand new same deal. They have some smokin deals at J&J BY THE AIRPORT off meridan and HWY 152. it's east on 152 about 1/2 a mile.
    You can check out my deck over in my galerie.
    also, can anyone answer if the CANADIEN is goin to be open next year of not?
    Gorrilla /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Don't know 'bout the CANADIAN /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif in Tejas, but sure will be in Oklahoma /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Oh yeah, trailers here ARE cheap /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

John