Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

lookin for a welder.....

Discussion in 'The Tool Shed' started by Silver84k5, May 25, 2004.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

want to spend around $300 i dont know jack about welders cept that i want a 110v wire feed /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

i got mine at lowes by you for around $300. if ya want to stop by and play with it your more than welcome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    if ya want to stop by and play with it your more than welcome

[/ QUOTE ]
    yer still talkin about the welder right? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif better be careful josh /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. mudslinger97116

/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gifkinda walked into that one /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. Silver84k5

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    if ya want to stop by and play with it your more than welcome

[/ QUOTE ]
    yer still talkin about the welder right? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif better be careful josh /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

ya ive heard the things that go on out there in Gales Crick /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Silver84k5

Well damn i just might have to take you up on that... Thx...

can you give me some info on the welder you bought? id be stoked to buy a brand new one as opposed to used.....

8. mudslinger97116

it's a lincoln procore 100.i got it about a year ago,first welder i did'nt want to mess with gas.i think that it is capable of running on gas if you get a tank and different wire.no probs.so far.what are ya planning to use it for?let me know when you want to try it out /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif i've been building a cage so i have lots of scraps lying around.

9. Silver84k5

i started making half doors, and i was thinking i could just use fiber glass to do close off the parts that i cut off... then i got smart and realized there was no way it was gonna work.. so im gonna make half doors, roll cage, rock sliders, axle wrap bar... and...........????

10. mudslinger97116

sounds like my list.are you going up to browns camp this weekend?if so stop by i should be home all weekend.when you start to build your cage and sliders you should pick up a tube notcher.i have been using my plasma cutter with ok results.harbor frieght has them on sale every few months.i'm going to pick one up the next time i go that way.