Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

looking 4 a site

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by big d, Aug 23, 2002.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

i posted this i believe in the garage also. i cant find it anywhere. it was a site that made 4x4 parts and diamond plate accs. but what was cool is that they made diamond plate protectors for blazers ! it was like for fenders and stuff just like jeeps. any one know what i am talking about ?

2. lugnut

lugnut 1/2 ton status

Sorry I dont know the name of the compony or their site but I have saw their products. One the 4x4 mags. did a story on them seems like it was about a year ago.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I have them listed somewhere on my links page... but where I have no idea...

Links

4. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

steph,
    thanks for the links, but still couldnt find it. btw, there are a few dead links on your page. it seems i found this site through top 4x4 sites .com, but they seem to be down for the last few days. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Yeah I need to update it. I have a about 200 more to add and then remove the dead ones. I am trying to break them into catergoies too. But it's taking forever! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

i tell ya what, ya done an awesome job so far. theres alot of work there. i for one thank you. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif