Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for 15x10 or 15x12s

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by blzr4x4ngkid2, Aug 4, 2003.

1. blzr4x4ngkid2

blzr4x4ngkid2 Registered Member

Does anyone have a set of 15x10 or 15x12 eight lug rims? I have a set of 15x14 8-lug Barts and I want to get the smaller rim. I'm willing to trade, or whatever may arise. I'm not going to be picky on the looks, I just need smaller rims. I also have a set of 39.5" Boggers mounted on the wheels that I might consider trading for other tires, maybe bigger 44's? I live in Kansas.

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I've got a set of 15x10 8 luggers that have been por-15'd and painted flat black. I have some pics up in the for sale section

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

notto jumpin on the threadoranything bad, but justtomake a point; i wonder where that nosey blue-bie dudeis that harassed me about making a wanted post in the for sale board is

i tell you....... a few ppl........ they have issues sometimes..

im not saying anything bad about your wanted ad presumably and mostlikely accidently and/or unintentionally posted on this for sale board,
    i consider it none of my business just as much as it should not be any business of the rude and apparently perfect and accident free fellow who complained about me doing this same thing in my own parts wanted thread that i accidently posted in this for sale board

carry on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and hope you find the parts you are looking for /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

pplwho are not open minded and polite and thoughtful before speaking really get me going.. and not in a positive way!

R

4. blzr4x4ngkid2

Where are those rims and how much do you want? Would you be interested in a trade? Black rims would be cool on this truck and I just really need the 15x10's.

No offense taken man. In fact, I totally know what your talking about. I have posted things that were moved from one thread to another and I didn't do it. I have had things deleted and I didn't do it. I have had people lay it all out on how to post and what not. I've been part of this site since '98 and know exactly what I'm doing. I can't stand that stuff, and it makes me wonder if some of these guys have anything else to do. I'm not dogging anyone, just sometimes, ya know?

5. blzr4x4ngkid2

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Where are you from? I'd love to have some 14" barts. I could even trade you a brand new set of 15x10s plus some cash for the boggers if you want to go that route.

Where are you at? Shipping would kill the deal.

7. blzr4x4ngkid2

I'm in Wichita, KS. Are the wheels 8-lug and what kind are they? I can definately do the wheels, but the tires are probably going to have to stay. I don't have the money for new tires, otherwise I'd be more than happy to give them all to you together. Yeah, shipping would totally kill the deal and I'm willing to travel, especially to Illinois. I haven't ever been up that way on a road trip, so it would be pretty fun. Just let me know, maybe we can work something out for both the tires and wheels.

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

The wheels are 8 lug, 15 x 10 white rock crawler style spoke steel wheels from 4 wheel parts and have never had tires mounted on them. If you come up here any time, we can trade straight up.

Sorry, the cash offer isn't happening on the tires. I don't want Boggers, I've got a set of 38" TSLs, and I can't afford to make a move like that right now.

Edit:

The wheels are painted flat black and are 4 1/4" backspacing.