Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for 69-72 Roll Bar

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by cleszkie, Feb 6, 2002.

1. cleszkie

cleszkie 1/2 ton status

Looking for a roll bar for a 69-72 K5 Blazer. Will even consider custom roll bars if they are decent (and removeable from donor vehicle). Let me know. Thanks.

2. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

You may want to fill out your profile, so we'll know where you are. You may also want to put this in the parts wanted section. Are you looking for a stock foll bar? How soon do you need it. I'll have one from my '70, but it will be a couple of months before I get my cage put in, and I'm keeping the old one in until then.

Diesel

Shouldn't it be called uncommon sense?

3. cleszkie

cleszkie 1/2 ton status

I'm located in Southern California. Keep me in mind when that roll bar comes out. I may still need one by then. Thanks

4. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Are you planning on coming up to Hollister for BlazerFest 3.....(shameless plug!)

If so, you could probably take mine home with you.....it's a 6-point cage. Started out life as an aftermarket 4-point (Smittybilt? The company name starts with an "S") and then later bought the front supports and had it all welded together. It still will "lift out" of my truck and "drop in" to yours, assuming you arrive without your hardtop!!!

Something else to think about....

-Greg72

'72 K5 Blazer - 427BB/TH350/NP205/6" Lift/35x12.50's
    <font color=blue>See it here: </font color=blue><a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albun38>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/albun38</a>

5. cleszkie

cleszkie 1/2 ton status

Greg,

I sent you a PM to your e-mail listed in your bio.

Craig