Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for a 350

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BadBowtie1, Aug 21, 2003.

1. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

Posting this for a friend.He just picked up a 51 5 window cab GMC that is 4wd and needs a motor and a tranny.He wants a 350 but anything that runs I think he will take.I have been trying to buy this truck for the last 3yrs and he bought it 2 days ago for $500.Its sitting on a blazer frame and is in good shape.What a A$$. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.I will probably end up with this truck because he gets bored with things real easy and this one is gonna take some time to put back together.Wirering,tranny,motor ect needs redone and the front clip put back on.

So let me know what you have and I'll tell him and see what he says.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

pm'ed you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ill trade you my good running 350 for the 400 your supposed to sell me /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. BadBowtie1

I finaly got the fawkin title to the truck thats got my 454 in it.Sorry its taken so long.After I help my parents move this weekend and next weekend Im gonna pull my 400 and them you can have it.Is your 350 a 4 bolt main or 2?How many miles ect?

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i wont have any money till october because my hunting season starts next weekend so I'm in no hurry /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif 2 or 4 bolt I'm not sure /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif and miles i don't know when it was rebuilt and my speedo don't work so again i have no clue /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif it is running really strong and can still light up my 38's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. BadBowtie1

I'll get back to ya on it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif