Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for a date with a semi normal girl

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 73K5Kid, Dec 16, 2003.

1. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

look for women between 25-35. at that point there is a lot less drama and their sex drive is starting to kick in. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

"My dad doesn't say I'm pretty anymore, my prozac isn't working, my period is late, I can't remember all the guys I've slept with in the last month, my boyfriend left me after he caught me in bed with his brother, I don't understand why he left me, I'm fat, you don't like me do you? The girl I'm so madly in love with hates me, this person keeps calling me and I don't want to tell him to stop, blah blah blah blah blah" HOLY CRAP I hear that too much from too many people... women, guys, whatever... if you find the normal girls without serious issues and baggage, tell me... PLEASE... I'm seriously considering being a monk or something... just sit around all day in silence instead of dealing with people who think their lives are [darn] and have nothing positive to say about anything and think that I want to sit around and listen to them bitch and complain about it and get pissed off when I offer my opinion or inform them that I don't really give a crap about most of what they're saying... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif that goes out to my ex girlfriend, my friend who likes to make a huge deal about something that really isn't an issue at all thinking the world is going to blow up and it's going to be all his fault and it's all I hear about every time I see him, and my friend who is just plain a big [darn]... oh and one of my coworkers... and a few other people I have to put up with regularly...

whew.... now smile /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay I guess I don't hear all the things listed, just most of them... and I don't really say I don't care, they just figure it out eventually... I'll sit and listen to someone complain, but after a while it gets annoying and I quit listening... so... there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Yeah I am REALLY considering the monk thing. I am tired of girls telling me what there ex did to them. Dating is another job.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, what happen to all the nice girls with out all the drama /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif All that I seem to find are girls on prozac and have been abused in one way or another. Anyone have a nice sister in AZ /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

http://www.glocktalk.com/attachment.php?s=e65160904fc58cc17c31853be795a443&postid=2140575

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, let's talk.

First, all women are psycho.

Two, all women are drama mamas. The super drama mamas are lesbians.

Third, if you want a date with a normal woman without any drama, drop a Franklin on a whore for the evening. You get what you want, she gets what she wants and everyone's happy.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

sorry, I'm not done with my rant /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can't figure out why it's so hard for people to get over stuff... I don't let other peoples problems become mine, I don't get all pissed off over little things, I very rarely hold a grudge, if something isn't worth worrying about, I don't worry about it, if something is making me unhappy or taking away from me achieving any of my goals then I eliminate it and move on... If someone screws me over, I get pissed about it for a few minutes, get over it, and move on... I may complain about it for a couple days if it's a big thing, but not usually... And strangely enough, I am able to control my anger and have never once hit anyone or broken anything in a violent blinding rage, I've contained myself and honestly not been pissed off at stuff that people would get beat up over /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif... I wish I knew what it was about people that they can't just get over stuff... All my friends seem to either be screwed up in their head, have some kind of seriously stupid "issues" and "problems", or are 10-15 years older than me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif well, except a couple people...

Anyway... It's surprising and sad that I can't seem to meet many people my age with the same attitude... wacko crazy people I tells ya... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The moral of my story: Everyone be just like me, and the world will be a perfect place /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Dude, let's talk.

First, all women are psycho.

Two, all women are drama mamas. The super drama mamas are lesbians.

Third, if you want a date with a normal woman without any drama, drop a Franklin on a whore for the evening. You get what you want, she gets what she wants and everyone's happy.

I am going to have to agree with bubba on this one. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

What kills me is that Capman is the expert on women but he'd never hit it no matter who it is.

Maybe he's just smarter than us, or maybe he's a loser. Which is true, I haven't yet figured out.

10. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You get what you want, she gets what she wants

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't really want Hepatitis C, and I don't think she really wanted 4 inches, but it was money well spent. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Still looking /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Any AZ guys & gals want to help. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Find an older women,They are more Mature /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I guess I got lucky and married a normal one.

My sis-in-law however, despite being extremely hot, is nuts. Glad I'm not her bf. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Looking for a date with a semi normal girl

[/ QUOTE ]

You and the rest of the male population. I really don't think they exsist...

16. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, what happen to all the nice girls with out all the drama

[/ QUOTE ]
    They only exist in stories that begin with "Once upon a time, in a land far, far away" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I know myself and how messed up I am so I don't expect to find a girl thats not ha. I found one really cute chick at the bank I got to every other day, she seems normal but I already know she likes french movies....

18. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, what happen to all the nice girls with out all the drama?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong planet.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

19. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

agreed /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'd say I'm just smarter than the rest of you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif