Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for a Good Gun Forum That's Not Monitored By Big Brother

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Feb 21, 2004.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

Looking for a Good Gun Forum That\'s Not Monitored By Big Brother

I used to go to www.m1911.org and got some great info there, some increadibly knowledgeable people willing to help, but anything beyond technical info and the Nazi Moderators would delete the post. No Kidding, anything with any opinion about anything, such as whether you liked one brand better than another, and they would delete it with no explanation. I quit going there after it got so bad.

So with as many gun owners as I've seen here, hopefully somebody knows of some good gun forums that aren't so politically correct, or hopefully are a bit politically incorrect for that matter?

I'm not looking to argue with anyone about which brands are better, but I don't want 9 out of 10 of my posts deleted because they contained an opinion different than that of the moderator. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

Re: Looking for a Good Gun Forum That\'s Not Monitored By Big Brother

ar15.com Is alright..covers AK's too.. but Im sure BB is watching it ...along with everything you do. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Looking for a Good Gun Forum That\'s Not Monitored By Big Brother

I would think any site about guns would be watched by the goverment. Homeland Security, ya know what I mean. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif