Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for a good truck..

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by surg82k5, Dec 4, 2002.

1. surg82k5

surg82k5 1/2 ton status

I am looking for a good mid 90's truck. Does not have to be 4x4 but woudl be nice. I am in the Austin, Texas area and looking at the 3000 to 4000 range. I wouldn't mind a diesel, or gas. Probably half or 3/4 ton, but 1 ton' s are welcome. I would not want to deal with shipping a vehicle. If you have anything just post it here. thanks
    Sergio /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. 4xfreak

4xfreak Registered Member

My friend and wheelin budy Ken might be able to help you out. He's got a couple of vehicles for sale. A Rubicon ready blazer with rear disk brakes and other interesting mods and a chevelle custom on an IH travelall 4x4 frame and running gear. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Seriously it is rippin to drive. Any how thought I would tell ya

3. surg82k5

surg82k5 1/2 ton status

I think if I had to deal with shipping those things it would cost to much for the budget, but if he lives around Austin, Texas, then there is a chance.. but thanks for posting, got any pics I would like to see the vehicles any way.. thanks

4. 4xfreak

4xfreak Registered Member

I'll see what I can do about some photos for ya, and hell Ken would probably drive the freaking thing to you and drop off /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif if you bought him a bus or rail ticket back to the Bay Area. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It sucks being desperate /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. surg82k5

surg82k5 1/2 ton status

any others around this area, I am also looking for a nice bumper for my blazer. dosen't have to look pretty, just something functional. It can be a ranch hand type or tube, dosen't exactly matter, I am on a tight budget, so in the $100 range and down..

6. j20m715

j20m715 1/2 ton status

Surg
    I dont know if this would work for you, but I have a 93 3/4 ton 4x4, 454, suburban. Its at a friends place just east of Austin. I would take $4750 for it. Let me know if your interested. Ray