Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

looking for a junk yard in the Atlanta area

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by grimjaw, Oct 7, 2004.

1. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

I am looking for a junk yard in the Atlanta area that has a good number of trucks and full size vans. I need a pair of seat pedestals from an Express van and a few other odd bits. It would also be nice if the yard did not believe their junk was made of gold. Thanks.

2. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

there is truck parts in dallas. and several up in the gainesville area.they handle mosty trucks and 4x4s.but they are high. sometimes its best to check with the gm dealers .

3. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

the place up in gainsville is John Hulsey truck parts 770-531-9200 but they do think some of their stuff is gold.

the only 2 places in ATL that have a fair price is Pull-a-part there's one on buford hwy in norcross and one of morland ave just inside 285, but they usually don't have crap

4. personaltrainer

personaltrainer 1/2 ton status

I'm in Atlanta and looking for the same thing. Pull-a-part is crap for the most part and I'm having trouble finding anything else worth a damn. I need a drivers seat and a few other odds and ends.

5. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

where in ATL are you? and what year is your rig? i might have a seat for ya.