Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for a manual for RCI-2950

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by chevblazk5, May 2, 2002.

1. chevblazk5

chevblazk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Post says it all. I bought this radio used and I would like a manual to go with it. So, if anybody has one laying around let me know.

2. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

http://www.rangerusa.com/man295070dx.pdf

If you have Adobe Acrobat that should be the online manual for it. Right click the clicky link (I think it'll appear clicky) and pick save as so you can keep it on the machine to reference whenever you like.

Careful with the schematics it lists though I've been told by my favorite tech that they leave *much* to be desired. But for operation of said radio, etc that should be what you need...

http://www.rangerusa.com/websupport.html That's the list of manuals for all the ranger products they currently have online...

I like mine...

Coincidentally you'll want to feed that beast right from the battery and with 10ga or so wire, going up to as close to the radio as possible to ensure that smallish stock wire doesn't starve it for power over a longer run. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

3. chevblazk5

chevblazk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Thanks for the info. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

The radio is running straight from the battery with 10ga wire. I have a Wilson 1000 magnetic mount antena and it works great.