Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LOOKING FOR A PART HELP!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DaveBlazer, Sep 16, 2000.

1. DaveBlazer

DaveBlazer Registered Member

I'm not sure what to call it and have no idea what it looks like since mine was gone when I bought it. It covers the gastank fill hose were it comes in the side and goes through the floorboard. Any ideas where I can get one? I'll probably have to go to a junk yard but if I can get one new I would perfer that. That if its under 20bucks.

[​IMG] BLAZER FEVER!! ITS CONTAGIOUS. [​IMG]
    <font color=yellow> 88 </font color=yellow><font color=black>K5<font color=black>

2. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I have that part, I think. what year is your blazer? I have a 76 body and an 84 I am using for parts.

your right. I don't understand the jeep thing!

3. DaveBlazer

DaveBlazer Registered Member

I have a 88.

[​IMG] BLAZER FEVER!! ITS CONTAGIOUS. [​IMG]
    <font color=yellow> 88 </font color=yellow><font color=black>K5<font color=black>

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Hit your local dealer dude, they can order it and it's not that expensive. I think it was under $15 with tax when I replaced the one on my 79. GM did a cruddy job on some of them and didn'e even paint the backside of them. Then mud and crud gets up there and rusts them out. The dealer has surprised me a few times. I ordered a brand new battery tray for my 75 from them and it was like $13. LMC should laso have it available but take into mind you will have to pay shipping with them so it may be cheaper still at the dealer even if the part costs more.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/