Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

looking for a stock 16inch rim

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by UNCLE CRACKER, Jul 30, 2003.

1. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

Im looking for a stock 16 x 6 chevy 8 lug rim for my spare tire. anyone have one laying around somewhere
    thanks

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Got 4 of them...........with somewhat balding tires. Original equipment off the Burb. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You take all 4 off my hands, they're yours.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

if you don't want all 4 ill take one or 2 for spares /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Any news, bud?

Shannon or you could pick them up next Monday...........I'll be home. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I could take the last one that wasnt claimed for a spare...

6. mudhog

as long as they are 16in 8 lug ill come get them and then casidy and kenny can get them from me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

They are 8 lug bud..........right off the Burb stockers. Don't think I'll be putting them back on.........hey, I have a Dr. appointment Monday morning, I could bring them by your place on the way back, say about 9? Sound OK? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. mudhog

sounds good just give me a call first /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

I was just going to PM you Frank. my friend couldnt find one for me so I still need one. Shannon let me know when a good time would be to come get it or I could go out to Franks and grab them.
    Thanks a bunch Frank

10. mudhog

seeing as how frank is so busy (are you ever in town /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif ) lets just let him drop them off here and you can get it from me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    hopefully you can get some time to do some hunting this year frank /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

If anyone else is looking for some stock 16's, I've got 4 that i'm looking to get rid of /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Jeff, if they have anything that resembles a tire holding air on them I could use them to hold up a parts truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I'll call ya probably Monday morning, should be right at 9am so hopefully you will be there.

Hunting - YES, I have week off in September to hunt up at Gods Valley, and some weekend runs up to Sauvie's Island for deer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. mudhog

ill be home just not sure if ill be awake /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif i don't sleep well during the summer /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif thats why i say call first so i can wake up if I'm not awake /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif glade to see you will be doing some hunting /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i will be down on the coast for the first week of the season /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

A slight change in plans...............I can not load the tires due to having a fawkin cast on my right wrist........ /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Good news is I'll be around all week so let me know when y'all want to come pick up the stuff........... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. mudhog

damn what happened?

17. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Tripped unloading something..............put hand down instinctively to 'break fall'..............and broke fall alright.......to the tune of it requiring surgery yesterday to put 3 pins in my wrist. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Might need one more op..........fawkin hope not, as it is now I'll be fortunate to be able to hunt elk late Sep. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh, and it's my right wrist too......... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

18. mudhog

oh damn that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif if you need any help with anything let me know you know I'm always home /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif