Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for a utility

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JimmyJuneau, Jan 9, 2003.

1. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Looking for a utility truck or a used work truck. I am looking for a car dealer in the northern california area that sells work trucks or work vans?

I am also looking for a place that sells water tanks to fit in vans or the back of trucks.
    If you know of any let me know
    thanks
    Brian

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Try calling Downtown Ford in Sacramento. I believe they deal in fleet sales new and used, which means they might have some extras that weren't sold, like someone ordered a fleet then backed out. Also contact Cal-Trans and SMUD because I have been told once a truck is due to be replaced they sell them off for a really good price...

3. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

is there any certian brand or year your looking for? what price range?

as far as cal-trans they ship all their old trucks off to sacramento or to the bay area and they are auctioned off.
    pacific bell does the same thing. i deliver parts to both thses places and have already asked what they do with them.....lol.

later, todd

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I am also looking for a place that sells water tanks to fit in vans or the back of trucks.
    If you know of any let me know

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm. Only one reason I can think of that a person would want a water tank in the back of a truck or van in N.Ca. Most people do that to water their marijanua gardens. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anyways do a serch for equipment/truck traders in N.California there are lots of them. As far as the water tank goes the only place that comes to mind is Scott's Tanks(707-459-6677) in Willits CA. about 200 miles north of San Fran on Hyw 101 I know they have them cause I see them every time I go by there. They also deliver in the surrounding areas.
    BTW which part of N.Ca are you looking in?

5. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Im looking in the Stockton Sac area. And NO the water tank wouldnt be for pot. Sorry man.