Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for back inside bed panels

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by tims71, Jun 29, 2004.

1. tims71

tims71 Registered Member

I am restoring a 71 Blazer and am having problems finding the back inside panels with the scroll pattern on them. I have ordered most of my restoration parts from Impala Bobs and Classic Industries but can't seem to locate these panels in a dark sandlewood....any help would be appreciated. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif <font color="black"> </font> /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

not sure that anybody makes them. you might try over at www.67-72chevytrucks.com board, there a lot more restoration oriented, maybe comeone can at least get some pics for ya so you can reproduce them the best you can.

3. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    Page 10 of the Brothers catalog has them for a whopping $459.95 /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

5. tims71

tims71 Registered Member

Hey,
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I thought I had seen them at Brothers .... wonder if that's the price for one or a set??? lmao /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif