Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking For Charlie Babcock Email or Contact Info

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Oct 11, 2006.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Does anyone know how to contact Charlie?????

Need some information from him, anyone have email or phone number for him?

Please forward if you know this info.

I am looking for directions to the Miners Revenge Trail head, can anyone help????

Thanks,
    Rob

2. rhino105amx

rhino105amx 1/2 ton status

Took from another site. You go through superior on the 60 from apache jct, florence jct etc. on the east end of town there will be an exit to the 177. the names of towns kelvin, kearny and winkleman will be on a sign.....maybe not all 3 but one or more i'm sure. you then get on the 177 and head south.....the only way it goes from superior. it will be just about 10 miles from superior to battle ax rd. i know this because as i am coming from the south, there is a sign that says 10 miles to superior just about at battle ax.

battle ax rd is dirt and just goes west from 177, or turn right as you are coming from superior. there is a cattle guard on battle ax right there. there used to be a regular street sign that said battle ax but didin't see it last time i was there.....maybe it has been replaced.