Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for exhaust shop or in Las Vegas! (or help!)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fredekr, Oct 1, 2003.

1. fredekr

fredekr Registered Member

Hi folks…

I’m looking for some Las Vegas area CK5ers...

I need a recommendation for a good exhaust shop. Or, if anyone is feeling generous with their time and garage, I’m sure we could work something worthwhile out!

My wife and I are on the road and my exhaust on the driver’s side is falling apart behind the muffler. The muffler will need to be replaced since there isn’t any more good steel to weld to on it. I’m not going to be in front of a computer today, so if anyone has suggestions, give me a call on my cell: (303) 817 7468. Otherwise, we’ll go to Midas on Thursday (tomorrow) /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks!
    Kevin

My sorry exhaust:
    [​IMG]

2. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Advance Muffler, it's located on north nellis blvd, just south of the lake mead blvd, and nellis intersection. their phone number is 702-438-4395. they do good work, and they are cheaper than most of the other places in town. hope this helps. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

rick

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i used to live there i moved out about 6 months ago i miss it but im in PHX for college now.

check out performance muffler on industrial south of tropicana off of I15. awesome shop they did my dads expedition and MudbogAD's dual exhaust on his 79 jimmy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. fredekr

fredekr Registered Member

Hey, thanks for the phone call and directions, Rick. Advance Muffler worked out great, Got a new muffler and pipe on one side, $100, in an out in under an hour with no BS. And now we can roll down the windows without getting gassed to death, which is critical since we have no A/C! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I'm just glad that I could help you out.

Rick